Be Your Own Barista at Home With These Starbucks Drink and Dessert Recipes
The coffee recipes keep coming!
If you want to drink delicious coffee in an instant, Starbucks Via Iced Coffee is exactly what you need. It’s a helpful product that helps make up for Starbucks’ loss which we are hearing about a lot nowadays. Try making lattes and affogatos at home with these arranged recipes made available just for you.
Iced Caramel Latte
Iced Caramel Latte that you can enjoy at home.
It’s easy to enjoy arranged coffee if you use Starbucks Via Iced Coffee. You can have a cup of real iced coffee goodness anywhere at any time just by melting it in water. Enjoy the sweet and rich taste of caramel using Starbucks Via Caramel for your own at-home Iced Caramel Latte.
- Melt Starbucks Via Caramel 1 stick in cold milk 180ml. To melt it beautifully, put milk in the glass before putting Starbucks Via Caramel.
- Whip cold milk in a milk steamer.
- Put ice in 1, put foamed milk made in 2 on top, then pour caramel sauce on it. If the foamed milk disappears quickly, select milk with high fat or add a small amount of syrup in the milk.
Iced Caramel Cappuccino
Use Starbucks Via Caramel to make Iced Caramel Cappuccino. You can add milk as a finishing ingredient and fix it to your favorite thickness.
- Put Starbucks Via Caramel 1 stick and milk 100ml in a glass mug, and put the lid on to set the milk steamer.
- While pressing the button of the milk steamer, shake it up and down to make foamy milk.
- Pour it in a glass with ice and enjoy
Iced Flavor Café au Lait
Iced Flavor Café au Lait becomes richer with cocoa powder or vanilla powder. Make beautiful layers by carefully pouring iced milk.
- Melt Starbucks Via Flavored Coffee such as caramel and mocha with hot water 50ml.
- Put plenty of ice in it.
- Gently pour iced milk.
- Mix iced milk into foamed milk, and carefully put it on top.
Easily treat yourself at home!
You may also enjoy affogato, a dessert with espresso poured on vanilla ice cream!
Affogato is a dessert with espresso on vanilla ice cream. When you combine this classic dessert with Starbucks Via Flavored Coffee, you can easily add a sweet taste to rich coffee. Any flavor of caramel, mocha and vanilla will bring in an adult accent to the scent and richness of coffee.
- Melt Starbucks Via Flavored Coffee in hot water 15ml.
- Drizzle on a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy.
Frozen Mocha is like a dessert.
Try whipping up various customized drinks just like in a cafe with Frozen Mocha by mixing it with different flavored Via variants and adding chocolate chips. Make a few cups using a large mixer, and enjoy with your family.
- Freeze milk in a cube ice maker.
- Mix 1 4,5 pieces with Starbucks Via Mocha 1 bag and milk 50ml in a mixer.
- Pour it in a glass, put whipped cream on top, and pour chocolate sauce.
Shaken Caramel Latte
Shaken Caramel Latte made with a shaker.
Shaken is recommended for different kinds of Via such as caramel and mocha. If you shake it firmly, it will become a cold foam.
- Put 2,3 pieces of ice cubes, milk 180ml, Starbucks Via Caramel 1 stick in a shaker, put the lid on and shake! Shake!
- Pour it in a glass and enjoy
Iced Coffee Cube
Lastly, choose your favorite flavor and enjoy a cup to wake yourself up. Use Starbucks Via Iced Coffee to adjust the sweetness afterwards.
- Melt Starbucks Via Flavor Coffee 1 stick in water 180 ml, and put it in an ice maker to freeze in the freezer.
- Put 1 in a glass and pour cold milk.
Make Iced Coffee Cube with Starbucks Via Italian Roast
Provided by Japan WalkerTM, WalkerplusTM, and Tokyo WalkerTM (22 May 2020)